Friday, November 21, 2008

Doormat Searching For Answers

Why do I let myself become a doormat for some people? Namely, my husband. How did it get this far? I love him, but little by little I love myself less. I don't think he does it intentionally. It starts out with me doing something I don't have to do, just to be nice. Then before I know it, what started out as a favor has become a responsibility. Then before long, I have a long list of things that I do so he doesn't have to and I resent it. I'm tired, I'm overwhelmed and I'm starting to fight depression.

2 comments:

A New Yorker said...

Does he do the same for you? If so then it's a two-way street. If not perhaps a long chat is needed.
Chin up!

tiffany1377 said...

Check out today's post for positive update!! Thanks for asking and checking in on me!

note to self...no more pms blogging! Hehehe.

Dig in...