Monday, November 24, 2008

Rabid Frothing at the Mouth Subsides

Lordy, I was pissy last week. I don't know what my problem was. Oh yeah...my hubby. Okay, okay, that's not entirely fair. It's been a really hectic and stressful time. My dad had open heart surgery, so I've been doing his work and my own at the office, plus trying to help out them out at home as much as I can. Levi started a new job and has been working crazy hours. Needless to say, we're both a little stressed and edgy.

Well, Saturday night I finally decided it was time to talk b/c if I didn't get some things off my chest I thought I was going to lose it. I was actually surprise b/c we were able to have a civilized conversation without anyone losing their temper (Holy crap batman...I think we're growing up). Anyways, we discussed what was bothering us and tried to come up with some solutions. Unfortunately for now, some of that solution includes, "suck it up", but at least we are going to try to be a little more sensitive towards each other.

I do have to admit that while I was so busy being pissed off at him, I didn't bother to take into account the fact that in return I was being bitchy, which made him more of an asshole, which made me more of a bitch, which made him more of an asshole, which made me more of a bitch....you get the picture. Hehe.

No comments:

Dig in...