Wednesday, December 6, 2006

More wedding planning

Oct. 12th, 2005
Alright, I've got a few minutes, so here is some more info about the wedding planning...
Color: I'm going with light pink. I'm trying to decide if I want a second color. I really like light pink and burgendy(sp) together, but I just had a friend use those colors. I also had another friend do pink and black, so that's out. I'm thinking about sticking with mostly pink and maybe using some silver here and there.
Bridesmaids: I'm having four. All of them are friends from when we were little. I've told 3 of the 4. The fourth one will probably be surprised to be asked. Her and I grew up with alot of the same friends, but we never really hung out until about a year ago. Now we are pretty close. I'm sure she will be surprised to be asked to be in it, but I really can't invision her not being up there with me.
Cake: We haven't picked out an exact cake yet, but we've looked at a bunch and we know what style we want. My mom is going to make it for us. She used to do wedding cakes all the time, but she doesn't really have the time anymore. She originally said she didn't want to do it because she would have enough stress that week, but I talked her into it. I told her how much it would mean to us it she would do it. I remember watching her do wedding cakes when I was a kid and thinking about how someday she would make a beautiful cake for me!!
Favors: I actually have the problem of having too many favors right now. My mom is very creative and she has come up with about 4 different favors. I like them all and can't decide. Maybe I'll go with 2.
Dress: I love my dress, but I bought it a year ago and now I'm going to have to do some exercising to squeeze into the thing. It was a tad tight when I bought it, so I'm sure I'm going to have to shed some pounds. I should go try it on and see how far off I am, but I'm afraid. I think I will go try it on after I've lost my first 5 pounds. I'm such a chicken!! Well, I've got to get some actually work done today at work, so I'd better get to it. I'll update more here later!

No comments:

Dig in...