Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Starting to panic a little

January 6th, 2006
Good Golly, time's flying by!! It's getting so close and I'm so excited! So, I finally found my bridesmaid dresses. We found them at Morgan's Bridal, which is right here in town. The dresses are on order and won't be here until the middle of March. Talk about cutting it close! The guys have their tuxes picked out and I got Kenzie her flower girl dress and shoes. And I finally found my shoes(and on sale!). We have the caterer, the DJ, the photographer and I have my invitations almost ready to send out. I also have my flowers and most of the hall decorations ready. I think that I'm almost to a point where there isn't much left to do but wait and see. Oh, I still have to find gifts for the bridal party and I'm still looking for something to exchange with the kids. I think I'm going to get them a simple silver bracelot to kinda match our rings. I'm so afraid I'm forgetting something. Ugh.

No comments:

Dig in...